Thursday, July 2, 2015

You know it's real when..

When you finally put your keyboard in Romanian.

I might as well apply for citizenship because shit got very real when I converted my own personal computer to a Romanian keyboard. Very official, I know.

Work just keeps getting better and better! I get to work on small projects, newsletters, and emails as well as helping run the Twitter and Linkedin accounts. All big things.

Here is some of the thing's i've been working on if you're remotely curious. If you're not, I'm thoroughly confused why you've opened my blog page, so you can leave.


























Though these are really basic designs, I'm glad to be playing a part in the Hospice team and doing more meaningful work. Also see the bottom right one written in Romanian! I wrote all of that! It's nuts how fast I was able to pick up the language here! So not only do I now speak with a British accent, I know can write adequately in Romanian!




Ha. Only joking, I had to work with my coworker Ana on that part. I can't write it, but I am beginning to understand small bits of conversation, mostly a few
So
Moving on...

Mikayla and I went on an adventure to this blue church that we usually pass on our way home from work. It was adorable.


Why doesn't my church at home look like this... 

Nailed the conservative look. 










Did I take enough pictures of the little blue church?

Loving the head scarfs.





Also showed the coworkers the blog today.. though I was slightly embarrassed.. but they wanted to be a part.. which made me so happy!

 
Anna and Ana! They're the best. 

and Thomas! Who refused to take a picture with us! Maybe next time.





Tonight we went to Karina's house to make dinner and sleep over because her host family has been away for two weeks now! So this post is pretty short because I'm just trying to hangout and speak English. 



Will our Bus even come? 

Probably not.

THE CATS! THEY'RE MULTIPLYING

Look how domestic!

No comments:

Post a Comment